Compared to traditional ratcheting heads, the SK Tools LP90 1/2" drive teardrop ratchet provides easy access to the tightest spaces. Easily change with the quick change lever.
- The LP90 has an innovative 90 tooth ratchet mechanism that provides a low 4 degree arc swing for ultimate access in the tightest spaces and greater precision to engage fasteners quicker.
- Lower-profile head allows easy access
in the tightest spaces and has a sealed head design to reduce potential for internal contaminants.
- LP 90's quick change lever allows effortless changes to drive direction and is easier to change than flush mount switches.
- Features a re-designed ergonomic handle that is contoured allowing a multi-position grip and superior comfort that is tough on fasteners, not hands.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. High performance tools built to last a lifetime.