Set Includes: 3/4", 13/16" 7/8", 15/16", 1". Packaged on a rail.Always: Wear safety goggles to protect your eyes.Caution: Do not use chrome sockets or drive tools with impact or power tools. Such use damages the tool, and may also result in bodily injury. Do not use pipes or other extensions to increase leverage on the ratchet or flex bar. Do not use Turbosockets® with impact or power tools. Such use damages the tool, and may also result in bodily injury.
- Removes slotted and Phillips head screws too tight for a screwdriver
- Even screws, nuts, and bolts with very thin, rounded or tapered heads can be removed
- Removes a wide variety of other problem fasteners like oil pan plugs, corroded marine nuts and bolts, and manifold nuts
- Simply place the TurboSocket® on the damaged fastener and turn. To remove the fastener from the TurboSocket®, just tap the socket or use a punch to knock out the fastener
- Can be used with impact tools